About Us Vision, Mission and Values
Our vision is a world in which all people have the opportunity to achieve a life free from poverty, with dignity and purpose.
By providing financial solutions and training, we empower people living in poverty to transform their lives, their children’s futures and their communities.
We respond to Jesus Christ’s call to love and serve the poor. We seek to emulate the Good Samaritan, whose compassion crossed ethnic groups and religions. We serve all people regardless of religion, race, ethnicity or gender.
- Commitment: to clients and their transformation. We are committed to loving and serving those who are poor and marginalised in the developing world, striving to enable lasting improvement in their lives, families and communities.
- Humility: a spirit of service in all that we do.
- Respect: consideration shown to all people and commitment to teamwork. We operate on the basis of respect for all people.
- Integrity: living our values with transparency and ethical consistency.
- Stewardship: accountability, innovation and urgency. We are committed to being good stewards of resources, exercising a thoughtful and cost-effective use of time, skills and finances.
- Transformation: our ultimate goal in ourselves and others.